Nutriad is the Silver sponsor of the 10th World Mycotoxin Forum ‘Taking mycotoxin control to the next level’ to be held 12-14th March 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The World Mycotoxin Forum® is the leading international meeting series on mycotoxins where food and feed industry representatives meet with people from universities and governments from around the world.
The main objectives of The World Mycotoxin Forum® are:
- to provide a unique platform for the food and feed industry, regulatory authorities and science
- to exchange information and experiences on the various aspects of mycotoxins
- to review current knowledge related to mycotoxins in food and feed
- to discuss strategies for prevention and control of mycotoxin contamination ensuring the safety and security of the food and feed supply, and protecting human and animal health
- to promote solutions for the control of mycotoxin contamination along conventional and organic supply chains.
The 10th conference of The World Mycotoxin Forum® includes:
- presentations and discussions in plenary meetings and parallel sessions
- poster sessions
- company pitches covering a wide range of topics
- workshops and demonstrations
- a concurrent instrument/manufacturers exhibition providing information on equipment, products, and services.
Details and the program are available here:
Nutriad will present three scientific posters:
- Effect of two mycotoxin deactivators on the reduction of aflatoxin M1 levels in milk of lactating dairy cows fed aflatoxin B1. Authors: Averkieva O., Borutova R., Ledoux D.R., Rodrigues Ro. O., Rodrigues Ri. O., Rottinghaus G.E. and McFadden T.B.
- Kinetic behavior of deoxynivalenol in pigs. Authors: Averkieva O., Borutova R., Devreese M.
- The effect of fusarium mycotoxins and a mycotoxin deactivator on performance and metabolism of early lactation autumn calving dairy cows. Authors: McKay Z.C., Averkieva O., Borutova R., Taweel H.Z., Dunne J., Rajauria G. and Pierce K.M.
Nutriad will sponsor the Best Poster Award to encourage scientists to display outstanding posters during the conference. The prize winner will receive a certificate and €500.
The Best Poster Award will be presented at the closing ceremony on Wednesday 14 March 2018.
Published on Nutriad website on 01/03/2018